Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day II Final




After a glorious beach day, swim, sun and sand (but still no waves), we were feeling pretty happy. I can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed the water. It was like I bathed for the very first time. The water was typically cold, but it felt cleansing and refreshing. There is nothing like feeling the pores of your body vibrate at the touch of the cool water. It is just mesmerising to let your body sway with the waves whilst looking at the green hills falling into the turquoise water. It is a simple yet priceless experience.

Despues de un dia glorioso de playa, agua, sol y arena (todavia no olas), nos sentiamos super felices. No puedo empezar a describir cuanto disfrute el agua. Fue como si me banara por primera vez. El agua estaba tipicamente fria, pero se sentia purificadora y refrescante. No hay nada como sentir los poros de tu cuerpo vibrar con el toque del agua helada. Es simplemente hipnotizador dejar tu cuerpo mecerce con las olas mirando las colinas verdes cayendo en el agua turquesa. Es una experiencia simple y sin precio.

To conclude the perfect day, we had dinner at this cute new place: Chopstix. It is such a cool place: Asian food, loud music, manga design on the walls, paper lanterns and food in a box. Yummy! I also enjoyed a couple of Asian beers and had many laughs. Oh I almost forgot, it was also a day of shopping. My husband bought me a Billabong bag to kill for.

Para terminar el dia perfecto, cenamos en este lugar lindo y nuevo: Chopstix (palitos chinos). Esta tan bueno: comida Asiatica, musica fuerte, paredes disenadas con manga, linternas de papel y comida en cajita. Deliciosa! Tambien disfrute un par de cervezas asiaticas y me rei mucho. Ah me olvidaba, tambien fue un dia de compras. Mi marido me regalo un bolson de Billabong hermoso.

No comments: