Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Birthday in June




This year my birthday was in the middle of the week, on a parent-teacher interview day as well. So as you can imagine I couldn't really do much but endure the day. However, my class was amazing and my kids filled the board with messages and drawings that made me feel very loved and put me in a birthday mood.
At night, at home my hubby made me home-made pizza and I opened gorgeous presents: a vintage silver and stone bracelet, new runners and a nice, warm jacket. Thanks again family for a beautiful day!

Este ano my cumpleanos fue en medio de la semana, en un dia de conferencias con padres. Asique como se pueden imaginar no pude realmente hacer mucho. Sin embargo, mis alumnos se portaron re bien y me llenaron el pizarron con mensajes y dibujos que me hicieron sentir muy querida y me pusieron en una onda cumplanera.
A la noche , en casa, mi marido me hizo pizza casera y abri hermosos regalitos: una pulcera de plata y piedras antigua, zapatillas nuevas para el gym y una campera super abrigadita. Gracias familia por un cumpleanos hermoso!

No comments: