Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back Home

These are some of the things I did when I got home. I really missed my family Ric, Anton and the cats. We had a few days before starting work again to catch up and enjoy a little time together. A trip to Lorne was first in the list.

Estas son algunas de las cosas que hice cuando llegue de Argentina. Realmente extrane mucho a mi marido y mi hijo y tambien a los gatos. Por suerte tuvimos un par de dias libres antes de empezar a trabajar para ponernos al dia. Un viajecito a Lorne fue primero en la lista.






















Of course the traditional Fitzroy visit could not be avoided and savouring Grill'd chips was one of the highlights.

Por supuesto una visita a Fitzroy no pudo ser evitada y saborear las papas fritas de Grill'd fue uno de los momentos que resaltaron.


And soon after was back to the diet and exercise to burn some of the calories ingested in Buenos Aires by eating so much the unavoidable delicious feasts that my family honoured me with.

Y pronto a empezar con la dieta y el ejercicio para quermar algunas de las tantas calorias ingeridad en Buenos Aires por comer tanto en los inevitables y deliciosos banquetes con los que mi familia me agasajo.




No comments: