Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Surfing the early waves

What a beautiful day it was yesterday! I imagine that it was so because we didn't endure the heat of town. Today I am sitting here with the fan in my face and I can only hope that it's not this hot next week when I have to start work.
Well Lorne was perfect yesterday. The sun was nice and soft in the morning when we arrived and Anton and Ric were surfing these waves. They were pretty big and quite strong. It's funny cause when you are looking from the beach they look ok, not too big, but when you are in the water and your head is at sea level those waves are HUGE.
I lay in the sand and read my book (DEXTER). I am in the second novel, and it is great 'cause it's not exactly like season 2 of the tv series so I don't know what is going to happen. Dexter is just as funny in the book, if you can all him that, trying to imitate human emotions and behaviours.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: