Sunday, January 11, 2009

Movies

Today was a stay home day for me. The boys went on a bike ride on the Yarra Trail. I had a headache so I stayed and decided to clean my medicine cabinet and vanity unit. I found things that expired in 05! Anyway I am very proud of it.
Changing topic I want to talk about the list of movies and shows on the right of this blog. If you never saw Amelie I recommend it very highly. It is a French movie, directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet and starring Audrey Tautou. The story, without spoiling it, is about a very shy girl who struggles with her own isolation and decides to help change the lives of those around her. In the process she falls in love.
It is set in Paris and I love the photography, specially the saturated colours of the movie. The music is really characteristic of France and the story is just beautifully told. Audrey Tautou is fantastic in this role, her eyes are very expresive. Watch it and leave a comment!

En espanol: Queria hablar un poco sobre la lista de peliculas y shows que hice en mi blog y esta es la primera de la lista: Amelie. Un film frances dirigido por Jean-Pierre Jeunet y protagonizado por Audrey Tautou. La historia trata de una chica muy timida que vivio toda su vida un poco aislada y decide cambiar y ayudar a aquellos que la rodean, en el proceso ella se enamora. La pelicula me encanta porque es una historia muy dulce y tiene una fotografia exelente. Los colores esta tratados con mucho cuidado y saturados de una forma alucinante que le re pega a la historia. Es muy parisiena y la musica acompana a la historia super bien, especialmente los acordeones. Si un dia no saben que alquilar o que "bajar" mirenla y despues me dejan comentarios.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: