Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Staples removal

I thought I only had a few staples at either end of the wound, but it turned up that I had staples all along it. They were so many! It was a bit uncomfortable when the nurse removed them, but it didn't really hurt. Now I feel a bit better as I realise the staples were restricting my movement a little bit. The doctor told me I was doing really well by walking with one crutch after only 16 days from my operation. I feel okay. But I still miss the beach!

Pense que tenia solo un par de ganchitos en cada punta de la herida, pero resluto que tenia ganchitos a todo lo largo. Tenia tantos! Fue un poco molesto cuando la enfermera me los saco, pero no me dolio. Ahora me siento un poco mejor, me di cuenta de que los ganchitos restringian un poco el movimiento. El doctor me dijo que estaba re bien caminando solo con una muleta despues de solo 16 dias de operarme. Me siento bastante bien. Pero todavia extrano la playa!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am glad the staples have been removed! Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Love LR xo

Alejandra Zalewski said...

thanks LR i missed your call today!

vale said...

Uauuuuuu! no puedo creer eso nena!!

Alejandra Zalewski said...

viste? yo tampoco!