Sunday, February 28, 2010

Port Melbourne



Well...it seemed impossible there for a while, but after 6 months of struggle I finally made it to Port Melbourne on my bike again. It was really hard cause we had head wind, but when something is hard the rewards are bigger too. So even though it was shitty weather, windy, overcast and spitting it was a great ride. My hip feels better, not sure whether the swimming is helping with the pain or if it's just luck, but I am taking advantage of it. Let's just say that this weekend was really nice especially in anticipation of the move! God help me next weekend. Will probably be disconnected, with no internet for a while....how am I going to survive without it??

Bueno...parecia imposible pero despues de 6 meses finalmente hoy llegue a Port Melbourne en la bice otra vez. Fue re dificil, con viento en contra, pero cuando algo cuesta tanto la recompensa es mas grande tambien. Asique aunque tuvimos un tiempo de mierda, ventoso, nublado y con llovizna fue linda pedaleada. Mi cadera esta mejor, no estoy segura si es porque nadar me esta ayudando o si es simplemente una cuestion de suerte pero yo aprovecho. Digamos que este fin de semana fue re lindo especialmente en anticipacion del kilombo de la mudanza que se viene el proximo fin de semana. Probablemente voy a estar desconctada por unos dias..no se como sobrevivire sin internet.

1 comment:

Ezequiel Garate said...

Que ganas de estar ahi pedaleando con vos sister!!! cada cosa que veo me dan mas ganas de estar cerca tuyo.