Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine


For those of you who don't know who Eduard is, don't worry, but you should know who Buffy is and if you do chances are you also know why she's killed Eduard. A great Valentine's present from my husband. Today I felt so bad...since the moment I got up till the moment I started writing this all I wanted to do was sleep. Have zero energy and pains everywhere. We were going to spend Valentine's Day in Lorne, but the weather forecasted rain, thunder and gale winds...just nothing worst. So we decided to stay home. In the afternoon we went to Bourke Road and enjoyed a drink and a browse through the many books of Borders. I think that when I get some time up my sleeve I will start reading a book on Australian History. If anyone out there know of any good book to recommend please do so. I have no idea what to start with. The day concluded with the purchase of this awesome t-shirt which I think it sums up what I wanted to say from some time now about Twilight.

Para aquellos que no saben quien es Eduard, no se preocupen, pero si deberian saber quien es Buffy y si ya saben quien es Buffy las chances son altas de que sepan porque mato a Eduard con una estaca. Un regalo de San Valentin espectacular hecho por mi marido. Hoy me senti tan pero tan mal que desde el momento que me levante hasta el momento que empeze a escribir esto lo unico que quise hacer fue dormir. Tengo energia cero y dolores en todos lados. Ibamos a pasar el dia en Lorne, pero anunciaron lluvia, truenos y vientos fuertes...nada mas? Asique decidimos quedarnos en casa. A la tarde fuimos a Bourke Road y tomamos una bebida y miramos libros en Borders. Creo que cuando tenga algo de tiempo voy a leer algo sobre la historia de Australia. Si alguien sabe de algun libro para recomendar por favor haganlo. No tengo idea de por donde empezar. El dia concluyo con la compra de esta remera fabulosa la cual creo sumariza un poco lo que queria decir desde hace un tiempo sobre Twilight.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Hi Ale,
Tobruk by Peter FitzSimons is a great book about Australia's involvement in World War 2.

Alejandra Zalewski said...

Thanks Patty!