Saturday, February 20, 2010

Finally the day is here

I feel so excited that occasionally I become aware of my own gestures and realise that I have been smiling all night. Look at me, it's past midnight and I have been up since 5.45 am and still awake and typing...it's just that tomorrow we're going to Lorne and I have been dreaming about this trip all week. I would close my eyes and see myself driving there where those cars can be seen in the image above. I got through this week thinking of this moment. I sent my mind to this place during the week and that is how I survived it. I will go to bed now happy and hoping for the alarm clock to ring.

Estoy tan contenta que de pronto me doy cuenta que mi gesto ha sido una sonrisa permanente. Mirenme, es mas de medianoche, hoy me levante a las 5.45 am y todavia estoy levantada y tipeando...es que manana nos vamos a Lorne y he estado sonando con este viaje toda la semana. Cerraba mis ojos y me veia a mi misma manejando por ahi por donde se ven esos autos en la imagen arriba. Esta semana la atravese pensando en este momento. Mande mi mente a este lugar durante la semana y asi es como la sobrevivi. Me voy a la cama ahora contenta y esperando por el sonido del despertador.

1 comment:

vale said...

Que bueno que pudiste estar ahi...con tantas ganas se aprovecha de otra manera no? se ve lindo eh...