Sunday, December 4, 2011

Under the Bridge Downtown

Finally some free time to do some nice things with Ric. Last Sunday we walked from Camberwell to Federation Square together. He has been doing it for a long time, but this was my first time! I couldn't believe that my own legs took me so far. I was tired but enjoying the moment.

Finalmente algo de tiempo libre para hacer cosas lindas con Ricky. El domingo pasado caminamos desde Camberwell hasta Federation Square. El lo viene haciendo desde hace rato, pero fue mi primera vez! No podia creer que mis propias piernes me llevaron tan lejos. Estaba cansada pero disfrutando de este momento.

From this spot, under the bridge, one can see the city buildings standing majestic on the other side, edged by their own reflection on the Yarra river. A beautiful way to walk or cycle into Melbourne city. It took us 2 hours to get there.

Desde este punto, debajo del puente, uno puede ver los edificios como parados maestuosamente, bordeados por su propio reflejo en el rio. Una hermosa forma de entrar caminando o en bici a la cuidad de Melbourne. Nos llevo 2 horas llegar.

No comments: