Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tasmania around the corner



The big day is approaching where I would wear a gown and mortar and walk to the Chancellor and receive my Bachelor of Education certificate in Launceston, Tasmania. I can't wait. I am also very excited about the trip, finally crossing Bass Strait (only up in the sky with Jet Star) and landing in a completely different place. It will be awesome walking in unknown directions and finding amazing new places. Five days in Tassie will do me good, fresh air, new town and lots of photo opportunities.

El gran dia se esta acercando cuando con toga y birrete ire a recibir mi certificado de Lincenciatura en Educacion en Launceston, Tasmania. No veo la hora. Estoy muy entusiasmada por el viaje en si, finalmente cruzar el Estrecho de Bass (solo que por el aire con Jet Star) y aterrizar en un lugar completamente desconocido. Va a estar buenisimo caminar en direcciones desconocidas y encontrar lugares completamente nuevos. Cinco dias en Tassie me va a hacer re bien, aire fresco, nueva ciudad y muchas oportunidades fotograficas.

Photo obtained from:

No comments: