Friday, December 23, 2011

My Graduation




Graduation Day was great. The ceremony took place in Albert Hall in Launceston's CBD. Wearing that gown and mortar made me extremely proud and gave me a sense of achievement. I am so glad I made the effort to attend because I now have a sense of closure and can feel the conclusion of a 4 and 1/2 years hard work. This milestone was an important moment in my life and being there with my family was pretty special too. They have been so supportive and understanding during these long years that I wanted to thank them for giving me the courage to keep going. They were there for me when I cried during stressful times, they cooked meals, cleaned the house, did the laundry and they also brainstorm with me during assignment times. I wish my family overseas could have been there too to share the glamour of the moment. A new chapter now begins and I am so excited about it!

El dia de la graduacion fue genial. La ceremonia fue en el Albert Hall en el distrito central de Lunceston, Tasmania. Con la toga y el birrete me senti extremadamente orgullosa y me hizo sentir el logro. Estoy tan contenta de haber hecho el esfuerzo de ir porque la ceremonia me dio una sensacion de conclusion. Este hito fue un momento muy importante en mi vida y poder compartirlo con mi familia fue muy especial tambien. Mi marido y mi hijo me dieron su ayuda durante los arduos anos que este cuerso llevo, fueron comprensivos cuando no podia salir con ellos un sabado o un domingo. Me apoyaron cuando yo lloraba durante momentos de examenes, estress, cocinaron cenas, limpiaron la casa, lavaron la ropa y me ayudaron a pensar y planear mis trabajos. Quiero agradecerles por su paciencia, amor y entendimiento.
Ojala el resto de mi familia, que vive en Argentina hubiera podido venir para compartir el glamour del momento. Un nuevo capitulo ahora comienza en mi vida y no veo la hora!

No comments: