Monday, April 25, 2011

Dolphins at Port Melbourne

Believe it or not I saw a dolphin today and didn't have to go to Sea World for it. It happened here, at Port Melbourne. I was riding my bike and stopped here as my final destination before turning back. As I took this photo, a woman was telling her husband "there is a dolphin in the water". So I looked a little closer and soon enough I see it coming out and diving again. I couldn't believe it! I think it was nature's way to tell me that everything will be alright. That good things will continue to happen, despite having to go back to work. Only one more day of freedom.

Creanlo o no hoy vi un delfin y no tuve que irme a Sea World para ello. Paso aqui, en Port Melbourne. Fuimos en bici y paramos aca antes de pegar la vuelta. Mientras sacaba esta foto escucho que una mujer le dice a su pareja..."hay un delfin en el agua". Asique medio esceptica mire mas a fondo y pronto lo veo salir a tomar aire y zambullirse otra vez. Lo vi dos o tres veces (debo decir los vi eran dos). No lo podia creer! Pienso que fue la forma de la naturaleza de decirme que todo va a estar bien. Que cosas lindas pueden seguir pasando aunque tenga que volver al trabajo. Solo un dia mas de libertad.

No comments: