Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nice Bargain


Last Sunday we went out with Anton. We haven't been able to do it for a while whilst he was working at the cafe, but now that he quit that job and got himself a better one, we can enjoy a little family out time together again. Even they are short and in lesser frequency they are very valuable.
We had a nice coffee and cake and I went to the bookstore in search of a children's book that I couldn't find. Instead I took advantage of the sale in Borders and got myself 3 picture story books for my shelves. Now that I am so close to being a teacher I feel I should start investing in some material.
I really love Colin's Thompson book. It has a nice message about the environment and it really made me think. The illustrations are amazing.

El domingo pasado fuimos a pasear con Anton. Hacia mucho que no podiamos los domingos, porque el trabajaba, pero ahora que dejo ese laburo del cafe y se consiguio otro mejor durante la semana, podemos disfrutar de una salidita juntos en familia otra vez. Aunque sean cortas y cada vez mas esporadicas son muy valiosas.
Tomamos una rica merienda y despues fui a la libreria a ver si conseguia un libro que necesito leer para la facultad, pero no lo encontre. Igual aproveche las ofertas de Borders y me compre 3 libros infantiles para mi estanteria. Ahora que estoy tan cerca de ser una maestra siento que tengo que empezar a invertir en material.
Me gusto mucho el de Colin Thompson. Tiene un mensaje sobre el medio ambiente y realmente me hizo pensar. Las ilustraciones son increibles.

No comments: