Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Friday Walk

On the cold Good Friday we struggled to find an open coffee shop, but we managed to get a cappuccino in on Bourke Road, Camberwell. It was quite deserted, but the coffee shop was quite full. After the coffee Anton came home skateboarding and Ric and I went for a walk along Riversdale Road. Half an hour into the walk I turned around and came back, he kept going all the way to the city. Back at home I went to my friend's gym to continue the workout. My hip is better and my legs are getting stronger, but I am still feeling discomfort particularly after sitting for a long time. I am, however, so happy that I am able to walk for 1 hour and to ride my bike.

En el frio viernes santo nos costo encontrar algo abierto, pero por suerte encontramos donde tomar un cappuccino en C amberwell. Esta todo desierto, pero el cafe esta lleno. Anton se volvio a casa en el skate y Ric y yo caminamos una hora por la calle Riversdale. A la media hora de caminar, yo pegue la vuelta y Ric siguio hasta la city. De ahi me fui al gym de mi amiga para seguir el workout. Mi cadera esta mejor y mis piernas se estan poniendo fuerte, pero todavia siento una molestia particularmente despues de estar sentada por un rato. Igual, estoy mas que contenta de poder caminar por una hora y de poder andar en bici.

No comments: