Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday in black and white



A visit to Fitzroy this afternoon inspired me to take some black and white images. I realise that the occasion must present itself, since forcing artistic photography is only seldom productive. I enjoyed walking in the bookstore there and buying the collected fictions of Jorge Luis Borges in English. I hope that I can find some time to read these.
We also visited the Rose St. Market in Fitzroy and I bough a camera charm pendant, it fits like a glove.

Un paseo por Fitzroy esta tarde me inspiro a sacar algunas imagenes en blanco y negro. Me di cuenta que la ocasion debe presentarse por si misma, porque forzar la fotografia artistica raramente da resultados productivos. Disfrute entrar a la libreria y comprar las coleccion completa de ficciones de Jorge Luis Borges en ingles. Espero encontrar algo de tiempo para leerlas.
Tambien fuimos a la feria de Rose Street en Fitzroy y compre una cadenita con un pendiente de una camara que me encaja como un guante.

No comments: