Sunday, April 12, 2009

Black and White Rules

Lately I have been inclined to take black and white photos. I had grown out of it for a while, yet for some reason I have been drawn back to it. I think it has a special feeling. This is just such a wintery shot isn't it? I love the feelings it evokes and how the depth of the blacks give a different feeling to the usually turquoise blanket of water. The grays and black in the sky complete the atmosphere of cold and windy weather.

Ultimamente me estoy inclinando a sacar fotos en blanco y negro. Hacia mucho que no lo hacia y por algun motivo ahora me llama de vuelta. Blanco y negro evoca sensaciones diferentes, esta foto parece tan invernal no? Es increible como el negro del agua cambia totalmente la imagen, que normalmente es tan turquesa y le da un tono frio, lo mismo que las nubes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: