Sunday, April 19, 2009

3 to Southbank


Last day of the holidays...it was unusual in the sense that I didn't get the blues. I think it's because I didn't leave last minute school things to do, like ironing Anton's uniform or my work clothes. I got up ok, cleaned the house, with help from the boys and got a bad headache. I nearly didn't go anywhere, but didn't want to stay home and get the Sunday blues, so I neurofened myself and took off for another bike ride. We didn't get to Port Melbourne today, due to the headache, but we got to Southbank, walked through the market, had a cappuccino and headed back home. I was cold.

Manana empiezo a trabajar otra vez. Un bajon cuando se terminan las vacaciones, pero por otro lado no es tan feo ni el trabajo, ni el lugar asique tratare de empezar con una sonrisa. Hoy fuimos a andar en bici, solo hasta la city, porque yo tenia dolor de cabeza. Igual lo disfrute, el hecho de estar ahi, tomar un cafe al lado del rio y sentir el solcito calentito de otono, en vez de estar en casa sintiendo la onda domingo. Me siento lista para empezar el trajin, aunque manana cuando suene la alarma, querre llorar.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

vale said...

Deja de quejarte y agradece la cantidad de vacaciones que tenes que aca solo tenemos una nena!!!!!