Thursday, April 25, 2013

At Valeria's


Visiting my sister Valeria and her family, having dinner and playing with my beautiful niece and nephew.
Visitando a mi hermanita Valeria y su familia, cenando juntos y jugando con mi hermosa sobrinita y sobrinito.
I think I now know where my genes come from. Dad sure enjoys his food!
Creo que ahora me doy cuento de donde vienen mis genes. Mi padre realmente disfruta de la comida!!


 This is Simona, she is 5 and she loves to dress up as a princess. She took me to her room and we played for hours. Of course it wasn't free play, I had to stick to the script I was given and was not allowed to deviate. I enjoyed playing with Simi so much, it allowed me to get to know her and the things she likes. Look at her fair skin, I called her transparent :) I miss you Simi!

Esta es Simona, tiene 5 anitos y le encanta vestirse de princesa. Me llevo a su dormitorio y jugamos por horas. Por supuesto no era juego libre, yo tenia que mantenerme fiel al libreto que se me daba y no se me estaba permitido desvio alguno. Disfrute mucho jugando con ella, ya que me permito conocerla mejor. Miren su piel tan blanca, yo la llamaba transparente :) Te extrano Simi!


Well...look at these deliciously looking open empanadas. I can't remember what the flavours were but it doesn't matter because they were all to die for!

Bueno...miren la pinta de estas empanadas. No me acuerdo de que gusto eran pero no importa porque eran todas mortales!


And here they are, the most look-alike mother and son I have ever seen. He is so smart and cheeky and he makes us laugh all the time. I miss his voice and moves and his gorgeous big brown eyes. They are full of wonder and passion for the extreme! I love you Lolo!

Y aqui estan, la mama y el bebe mas parecidos que vi en mi vida. Es tan inteligente mi sobrinito y tan simpatico y loquito que no nos hace reir todo el tiempo. Extrano su voz y sus movimientos y sus hermosos ojazos marrones. Estan llenos de asombro y de pasion por lo extremo! Te amo Lolo!


No comments: