Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's been a while

Well, hello back here after a long break. Many things happened in between my last post and this one. The most significant being my trip to Buenos Aires to visit my lovely family. I spent two and a bit weeks there and I loved every minute, except for saying goodbye, which never gets easier.
In the next few days I will be posting photos and memories of the wonderful moments I lived there. This photo is of my parents and I. I want to thank them for showing me that love transcends any distance, they cuddled me and spoilt me for the whole time I was there, I felt protected, looked after and content. Thank you for all your love, mum and dad. I miss you!


Bueno, hola despues de un largo hiatus. Muchas cosas han ocurrido desde mi ultimo post. Lo mas significativo fue por supuesto mi viaje a Buenos Aires para visitar a mi hermosa familia. Estuve alli dos semanas y un poquito y disfrute cada minuto, exepto la despedida, que nunca se hace mas facil. En los proximos dias voy a subir fotos y recuerdos de los momentos hermosos que vivi alli. Esta foto es de mis padres conmigo. QUiero agradecerles for mostrarme como el amor trasciende cualquier distancia, me abrazaron y me malcriaron durante todo el tiempo que estuve con ellos, me senti protegida, cuidada  contenida y feliz. Gracias for todo su amor, papa y mama. Los extrano!

No comments: