Sunday, April 28, 2013

My In-laws





My in-laws know how to treat me...after an afternoon of chat and mate with my mother-in-law they took me to dinner to an authentic Argentinian Parrilla. The place was nice and the service was excellent, but the better part was the food, which kept coming and coming. I ate things I hadn't eaten in years, like matambre (a special cut of meat cooked like pizza), vacio (another cut of tender beef that you can only get in Argentina), asado of course, chips, salads, provoleta cheese, sausages, blood pudding, chinchulines (don't ask) and to top it all off the most delicioius creme caramel with 3 mountains of dulce de leche. The food, plus wine, softdrink, entree and desert it all cost about $60!
I also enjoyed the company, which is always lovely. They treat me like a daugther and I really love them. Thank you Susi and Ricardo for a spectacular night!

Mis suegros saben como tratarme...despues de una tarde de mates y charlas con mis suegros, me llevaron a cenar a una autentica parrilla argentina. El lugar era muy lindo y el servicio exelente, pero la mejor parte fue la comida, la cual no paraba de venir a la mesa. Comi cosas que no comia hace anos como matambre, vacio, asado, papitas fritas, ensalada rusa, provoleta, chorizo, morcilla, chinchulines y para terminar todo el mas delicioso flancito con 3 torres de dulce de leche. La comida, incluyendo el vino, coca, entrada y postre todo costo solo $60 australianos! Tambien disfrute de la compania pro supuesto, que es siempre agradable. Mis suegros me tratan como una hija y realmente los quiero tanto!. Gracias Susi y RIcardo por una noche espectacular!


No comments: