Sunday, April 21, 2013

Isleta and more



In the morning of Monday 25th March (a rainy and humid morning), my mum and I embarked on a trip to "Quien te ha Visto", my family's prescription glasses shop. It was nice spending some time there and seeing them work. I must admit that I couldn't just sit and watch so I tidied up a little bit and entered some data on the computer. I love their shop. We also used the opportunity to try on some glasses so I could choose my new frames. They are so efficient that my glasses were ready the next day!

Por la manana del lunes 25 de Marzo (un dia lluvioso y humedo) mi mama y yo nos embarcamos en un viaje a "Quien te ha Visto", el negocio de mi familia. Fue lindo pasar un rato ahi con ellos y viendolos trabajar. Debo admitir que no pude solo sentarme y mirar asique emprolije un poquito, barri y puse algunas cosas en la computadora. Me encanta el negocio de ellos. Tambien usamos esa oportunidad para probarnos anteojos y elegir mis nuevos lentes. Son tan eficientes que mis anteojos estaban listos al otro dia!





I just noticed how my sister and I have almost the same colour hair!!
Recien me di cuenta como mi hermana y yo tenemos el mismo color de pelo!

No comments: