Tuesday, December 8, 2009

MRI (resonancia magnetica)

I had my MRI today. It is very hard to relax whilst you are in the machine and there is very little room all around you. I found out I wasn't claustrophobic. I tried to think of something to distract me so I closed my eyes and imagined I was on an escape-pod from a big starship that was about to blow up and the noise of the MRI helped with that fantasy....but I didn't relax. Not at all.

Hoy tuve mi resonancia magnetica. Es muy dificil relajarse mientras estas en la maquina y hay muy poco aire alrededor tuyo. Descubri que no soy claustrofobica. Trataba de pensar en algo que me distraiga, cerre mis ojos y me imagine que estaba en un tubo de escape de una nave espacial gigante que estaba a punto de explotar. El ruido de la resonancia ayudaba bastante con esta fantasia pero asi y todo no me pude relajar. Para nada.

No comments: