Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tom Selleck and I

The reader may wonder where I had this photo taken...Was it in my study? In my bedroom? Am I a hollywood actor chaser, perhaps even a star stalker? Just look at my innocent face and Tom's practised smile leaning out of the car's window. How do you know it's not him looking at me and beeping his car's horn to call my attention? Whatever the case this is a great shot and one I never expected when I went out for coffee today. The papparazzi are always ready.

El lector se preguntara donde me saque esta foto...fue en mi estudio? en mi dormitorio? Soy tal vez una fanatica de actores hollywoodenses o incluso una obsesionada de las estrellas. Pero presten atencion a mi cara inocente y la sonrisa practicada de Tom mientras se asoma de la ventanilla del auto a lo galan. Como sabe ud. el lector, que no es el mirandome a mi y tocando la bocina del auto para llamar mi atencion? Cualquiera sea el caso, y queda a su imaginacion, es una fantastica foto y totalmente insesperada de un domingo a la tarde al salir a tomar un cafe. Los papparazzi estan siempre listos!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: