Saturday, November 14, 2009

Summer started today


Yes I know that it's not yet Summer, but for us it has started. We made the trip to the beautiful coastal town of Lorne and we spent the day at the beach. It was a bit cold, but I still could not resist the turquoise water. I took a deep breath and jumped in the sea. The water was a bit cold but it was perfectly tolerable. Anton and I played with a tennis ball and I exercised my shoulder. Later in the day we met Andrea and had some "mates" in the picnic area. It feels so nice when we get away. Lorne has such a special kind of energy that when I breath I feel every pore in my body cleansing.

Ya se que no es verano todavia, pero para nosotros empezo hoy. Hicimos el viajecito al hermoso pueblo costal de Lorne y pasamos el dia en la playa. Hizo un poco de frio pero asi y todo no pude resistir el agua turquesa. Respire hondo y salte al mar. El agua estaba un poquito fria pero perfectamente tolerable. Anton y yo jugamos con una pelotita y yo ejercite mi hombro. Mas a la tarde nos encontramos con Andrea y tomamos mate en picnic. Es tan lindo cuando hacemos este viaje. Lorne tiene una energia tan especial que cuando respiro siento que cada poro en mi cuerpo se limpia.

No comments: