Monday, March 9, 2009

It could have been worst

Cuanto hace que no hago una entrada. Estuve muy ocupada estudiando y este fin de semana fue el primero casi sin ver el sol. El sabado mientras Ricky y Anton se fueron a hacer 100 km en bici, yo me quede en casa y estudie todo el dia. Leyendo, investigando cosas en google scholar y demas y escribiendo mi trabajo para la materia Diseno y Tecnologia. Pudo haber sido peor, porque cuando me sente a escribir no tenia ni idea como iba a empezar, de a poco fue tomando forma y hoy domingo lo termine. A la noche fuimos al cine porque manana es el dia del trabajador asique es feriado. Vimos "Watchmen". Veredicto: fantastica, exepto for el chabon azul que me parecio un poco creido. En otra nota quiero felicitar a mi sobrinita Simona porque empezo a caminar solita! Mundo: cuidado!

Ok, it could have been worst. At least I managed to finish my first assignment and start on next week's work ahead of schedule. I missed the ride to the city and I missed my family a lot, but the work got done and that is good. Tonight we saw Watchmen. I don't know much about the comic, but this movie was unbelievable. The aesthetics were out of this world, the photography excellent. Really good acting and directing and very original special effects. The fight scenes hurt. Really cool movie. We saw several previews that interested us as well, like Terminator, Wolverine and Star Trek. Awesome year!
Tomorrow there is more studying for me, I need to do so much this week that I better use my time wisely. I may just take 1 hour bike break to go to Heidelberg. We'll see.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: