Sunday, March 22, 2009

Going for a walk


After my 5 pm swim in the crystal clear ocean I decided to go for a walk and contemplate the peaceful sandy environment. A walk to the sweet Lorne bridge is a must in my list of things to do when I'm in Lorne. The last couple of visits I didn't walk at all, perhaps because it was too hot to do anything other than swim and although it was quite hot on Saturday the semi deserted beach called for my feet to move. I tried to look at the scenery from a different angle and the thing that was more prominent on Saturday was the sky. It had really interesting clouds and patterns so I tried to include as much of it as possible and I like the effects I got. This picture was taken just before the beach entrance near the Lorne caravan and camping area. Love the colour of the grass and the contrasty sky.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: