Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain, rain please come another day!


Well finally the rain came, and it bucketed down! It was an amazing sight, the sky had shades of gray, dark gray and black. The clouds formed scary patterns at low altitude and just before this photo was taken the clouds looked like sharp teeth ready to chew on its pray, us! As I drove around Templestowe and Doncaster I laughed aloud as the rain kept hitting my windscreen mercyless. At the bottom of the hills I drove over huge puddles and splashed water sideways. I had nearly forgotten how cold the rain could feel as I got wet and wetter getting off the car doing the weekly shopping without an umbrella. I must admit I enjoyed the experience greatly and I ask that please rain come and visit another day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: