Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fun Run




Today I participated in my first 5 Km fun run to support cancer research. I did it thinking of all women suffering from that horrible disease and men as well but in my heart I was thinking of you, grandma. I miss you everyday and I love you. I hope that what little we can do individually can serve the larger purpose and soon humanity can be ridden of cancer once and for all.

Hoy participe en mi primera carrera de 5 km para apoyar a la investigacion contra el cancer. Lo hice pensando en todas las mujeres que sufren de esa espantosa enfermedad y en los hombres tambien pero, en mi corazon estaba pensando en vos, abuela. Te extrano todos los dias y te amo. Espero que lo poquito que podamos hacer individualmente sirva para que en conjunto la humanidad pueda pronto ser despojada del cancer de una vez por todas.

No comments: