Monday, September 13, 2010

Glamour


Last Friday I became a star when I decided to perform my "boss' funny dance" wearing my boss' face as a mask in front of 30 staff members including my boss, who I discovered has a great sense of humour. The funny thing was that because I was wearing the mask I couldn't see what was happening and I assumed everyone was doing the dance. To my dismay when the song ended and the mask fell from my face I discovered it was only me and my friend who were still on the stage. This picture is of me getting off the limo to receive the MTV Award.

El viernes pasado me transforme en una estrella cuando decide hacer la "danza ridicula de mi jefe" usando una mascara de la cara de mi jefe en frente de 30 miembros del staff, incluyendo mi jefe, quien he descubierto tiene un gran sentido del humor. Lo gracioso fue que como la mascara no me dejaba ver nada yo asumi que todos estaban haciendo la danza. Para mi sorpresa cuando la cancion termino y la mascara se cayo de mi cara, descubri que yo y mi amiga eramos las unicas que quedamos en en escenario. Esta foto es cuando baje de la limousine para recibir el premio MTV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ale, you and your buddy were hilarious...you have a wonderful sense of humour and the night was a blast!!!!
Keep laughing

xx Tonia