Monday, September 13, 2010

Taking a break from studies AGAIN

On Sunday I was cooked up in the house studying all day, trying to start writing a literature review but failing to narrow the topic of discussion. It took me 6 hours of research to finally decide how to start. At 3 pm I was totally burnt out and went out to meet my son and hubby who left me 2 hours earlier. We met, had a coffee and sat in front of other human beings instead of my computer monitor.

El domingo estuve todo el dia encerrada estudiando, tratando de empezar a escribir una critica literaria, pero fallando terriblemente en definir el tema de discusion. Me llevo 6 horas de investigacion para decidir como empezar. A las 3 pm mi cerebro no podia mas y sali a encontrarme con mi hijo y mi marido quienes me abandonaron 2 horas antes. Nos encontramos, tomamos un capuccino y me sente en frente de otros seres humanos en vez de la maldita pantalla de la computadora.

No comments: