Sunday, July 26, 2009

Capuccino at Dusk



Hello there my fellow bloggers,

This week was weird, perhaps the news of my shoulder operation put a different flavour to the week and I slowed down, both physically and mentally. No bike ride for me yesterday. I spent all afternoon typing a blog entry for university (may post here during the week). My shoulder ached a lot yesterday and as a consequence had a crappy day. After dinner Anton drove us to have an icecream.
Today I spent my morning talking to my sisters, in laws and nieces using Skype. It's great to see them every now and then, although they may not think the same when they see me with a "I just woke up look".
Today we went for a coffee at dusk and purchase "TNG Season 3".

Que semana rara, tal vez las noticias de mi operacion le dio un sabor distinto a la semana y baje un poco el ritmo fisica y mentalmente. Ayer no pude ir a andar en bici asique pase la tarde escribiendo para la facultad. Mi hombro me delio mucho todo el dia ayer asique tuve un dia medio de mierda. Despues de cenar Anton nos llevo en el auto a tomar un helado. Essssaaa!
HOy pase la manana charlando con mis hermanas, cunados y sobrinas por Skype. Esta re bueno verlos de vez en cuando aunque ellos no deben pensar lo mismo cuando me ven con mi look "recien me levante".
HOy fuimos a tomar un cafe al atardecer y compramos la temporada 3 de TNG.

1 comment:

vale said...

Estuvo lindo hermana charlar todos un rato, solo un poco de quilombo metidos todos en la camara jaja!