Sunday, June 3, 2012

The thickest hot chocolate!

Have you ever wanted to eat the melted chocolate when watching a chocolate advertisment? I think I did, yesterday at Chocolateria San Churro. It was a cold, cold afternoon and Ric and I were walking along Brunswick Street looking at things when we decided to have a coffee. Instead of coffee I felt like a warming hot chocolate so I asked for a Spanish Hot Chocolate. Oh my god! I never had a hot chocolate so delicious and so thick. It was like drinking melted chocolate right from the pot. I loved it but couldn't finish it. Who would have said that I couldn't finish something? Anyway, I recommend it totally, but maybe share it with someone. It is too much for just one person.

Alguna vez quisieron comer con una cuchara el chocolate derretido mientras miraban una propaganda de chocolate? Yo creo que lo hice ayer en la chocolateria San Churro. Era una tarde gris y fria, helada mas bien y Ricky y yo caminabamos en la calle Brunswick mirando vidrieras cuando decidimos tomar un cafe. En vez de cafe, me dio ganas de un chocolate caliente asique pedi un Chocolate Espanol. Ay mi dios! Nunca tome un chocolate tan rico y tan espeso. Era como comer chocolate directamente desde la olla. Me encanto pero no lo pude terminar. QUien hubiera dicho que YO no iba a terminar algo? Lo recomiendo totalmente, pero yo diria que lo compartan con alguien. Es mucho para solo una persona.

No comments: