Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day







Today was Mothers Day. My son made me a beautiful and delicious breakfast accompanied with a lovely table setting. I had a really nice present: fragrance candles, pedestal and bracelet and earrings. I spent a lot of time with my beautiful son and husband and despite the horrible weather, we had a lovely day, even managed to see a market and do a bit of window shopping without getting wet. Thank you son! I love you more than anything.

Hoy fue el dia de la madre. Mi hijo me hizo un desayuno riquisimo acompanado de una mesa adornada con velas perfumadas, flores y regalito. Hoy disfrute mucho tiempo con mi hijo y mi esposo y a pesar del tiempo horrible, tuvimos un dia muy lindo, hasta pudimos visitar una feria artesanal y  mirar unas vidrieras sin mojarnos. Gracias hijito! Te amo mas que nada en el mundo.

No comments: