Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome Lorenzo

Look at Simona's sweet happy face looking over her newborn baby brother Lorenzo. I think this image summarises the word wonder. I simply adore this photo for many reasons. First because a baby in the family always brings so much joy and hope. Secondly because I just think it is a beautiful image of Simona, an expression that it's captured forever and thirdly because my older niece Sofi is holding the baby and for the first time I see her so grown up. I remember when she was that tiny too. Only Indiana is missing here to complete the photo.
My nephew was born on the 2nd of November 2011, he is gorgeous, healthy and very good for what I hear. I can't wait to meet him in person. I love you all!

Miren la carita de Simona mirando a su hermanito recien nacido, Lorenzo. Creo que esta imagen simboliza la palabra "curiosidad". Simplemente adoro esta foto por muchas razones. Primero porque un bebe en la familia siempre trae tanta alegria y esperanzas. Segundo porque creo que es una imagen hermosa de mi sobrina Simona, esa expresion de curiosidad y alegria para siempre estampada en la camara y tercero, porque mi sobrina Sofi es la que esta sosteniendo al bebe y por primera vez la veo tan crecida. Todavia recuerdo imagenes de ella asi de pequenita. Solo falta Indiana en la foto para completarla.
My sobrino nacio el 2do de Noviembre del 2001, es adorable, saludable y muy buenito por lo que escucho. No veo la hora de conocerlo en persona. Los amo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Zia Alejandra! Lorenzo is so cute! LR.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ale. They are gorgeous...amazing how time flies!
xx T.D.