Sunday, November 13, 2011

Finally

Finally after so much hard work, so many hours in front of the computer, so many readings, listening to lectures, typing, researching, writing, editing, posting, thinking, planning and studying I have completed my Bachelor in Education degree and I will be graduating on the 17 th December in a ceremony held in Launceston, Tasmania. I also have the pleasure of graduating before other people who started with me and have tried lying and cheating their way through. It is a victory not only to hard work but to honesty. So if I say so myself, congratulations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ale. You have worked really hard to get to this point!
Detective Walsh

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Alejandra! You deserve it! You have worked so hard! LR.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ale,

Well done! All your dedication, honesty & hard work have paid off.

xxx T.D.