Sunday, November 7, 2010

Veggie Patch


It's so nice to be connected with nature in this way again. I haven't done it in a long time and I am enjoying it greatly. We have planted lettuce, basil, tomatoes (cherry and normal), cucumber, eggplant, parsley and hopefully our "zapallito" seeds will sprout. It's so nice to see the plants develop and become strong. My potted plants are also looking healthy, now that I have the time to dedicate to them, and the garden is bursting with flowers. I will take pictures regularly to show the growth of my veggies.

Es tan lindo estar conectada con la naturaleza de esta manera otra vez. No lo hago desde hace mucho tiempo y lo estoy disfrutando mucho. Plantamos lechuga, albaca, tomates, pepinos, berengenas, perejil y tenemos esperanzas que las semillas de zapallito salgan. Es re lindo ver las plantas desarrollar y ponerse fuertes. My plantas en macetas tambien estan luciendo saludables, gracias a que ahora tengo tiempo de prestarles un poquito de atencion y el jardin esta explotando de flores. Voy a sacar fotos regularmente para mostrar como crecen las verduritas.

2 comments:

vale said...

Estas cosechitas son anteriores a las otras fotos, empezando a crecer las lechugas? uauuuu!

Alejandra Zalewski said...

si viste cuanto crecieron!