Sunday, July 11, 2010

From Wharf to Wharf




At the Merimbula Wharf we delighted ourselves with a magnificent and luxurious lunch. The view is also beautiful, but the atmosphere of the restaurant is different from Tathra's. It is a bit on the pricey side and the standard of food is also a little classier as well as the service. The lunch was lovely, the view spectacular, but I still prefer Tathra's Wharf. Maybe I am not sophisticated enough for a waiter to tell me the specials from memory and to serve me the drink. The food was delightful and I could not finish it!

En el muelle de Merimula nos deleitamos con un almuerzo magnifico y lujoso. La vista tambien era hermosa, pero la atmosfera del restaurant es diferente a la de Tathra. Es un poquito mas caro y los standards de comida son un poco mas altos como tambien lo es el servicio. El almuerzo fue delicioso, la vista espectacular, pero yo prefiero el muelle de Tathra. Tal vez no soy lo suficientemente sofisticada para que el mozo me diga las ofertas de memoria y me llene el vaso de agua. La comida debo admitir era riquisima y grande, con decir que no pude terminrarla.

No comments: