Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fishing Series




Whilst the boys were fishing I walked around the wharf and payed attention to those things that make up the world of fishing. I started to look at details around the wharf and decided to group them into a fishing series that I will sometime put together. I really loved looking at these things from a different light.

Mientras ellos pescaban yo caminaba y empece a prestar atencion a todas esas cosas que constituyen el mundo de la pesca. Empece a buscar detalles alrededor del muelle y decidi agrupar esas fotos en una serie de pesca que algun dia tal vez junte y publique. Me encanta mirar a todas esas cositas desde un angulo diferente.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

le,

Your Blog is beautiful, your photo's are stunning !! you are a very talented person.

keep up the good work !!!!

Love Anna

vale said...

Que lindas fotos, a mi tambien me gustan ese tipo de imagenes, muy buenas.
Las fotos me dan friooooooooooooo.