250 g plain chocolate biscuits (Choc. Ripple)
125g butter, melted
2 tablespoon brown sugar
20g butter, extra
300ml thickened cream
50g milk eating chocolate, chopped finely
3 teaspoons gelatine
1/4 cup (60ml) water
2x250 g packets cream cheese, softened (I used Philly)
1/2 cup (110g) caster sugar
3x60g Mars Bars, chopped finely + an extra one for decoration
1. Blend or process biscuits until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add butter; process until just combined. Press biscuit evenly over base and side of 20cm springform tin, place on tray; refrigerate about 30 min or until firm.
2. Meanwhile, make butterscotch sauce; combine brown sugar, extra butter and 2 tablespoons of the cream in small saucepan. Stir over low heat, without boiling, until sugar dissolves.
3 Make chocolate sauce; combine chocolate and another 2 tablespoons of the cream in another small saucepan; stir over low heat until chocolate melts.
4. Sprinkle gelatine over the water is small heatproof jug; stand jug in small saucepan of simmering water, stir until gelatine dissolves. Cool 5 minutes.
5. Beat cream cheese and caster sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Beat remaining cream in small bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks form. Stir gelatine mixture into cream cheese mixture with Mars Bars; fold in cream.
6. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into crumb crust; drizzle half of the butterscotch and chocolate sauces over cream cheese mixture. Pull skewer backwards and forwards through mixture to create marbled effect. Repeat with remaining cream cheese mixture and sauces. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until set.