Sunday, October 18, 2009

Waiting for a table


Today we went to Camberwell (again) and wanted to have a coffee at our usual place but it was packed. We waited for a while to see if someone decided to leave, but then we changed our minds and went somewhere else. I had a cafe latte. I like cafe-lattes. I like drinking coffee out of a glass instead of a cup. I think I like seeing the light brownie colour of the liquid inside. Sometimes at home when I have left over condensed milk I make myself a spanish latte. All you do is pour coffee in a glass and add a tablespoon of condensed milk. It is delicious!

Hoy queriamos tomar un cafe en el lugar de siempre (Chocolatte) y estaba llenisimo. Esperamos un ratito pero no se desocupo ninguna mesa y decidimos ir a otro lado. Tome un cafe latte. Me gusta el cafe latte, creo que lo que me gusta es tomar de un vaso en vez de una taza y me gusta ver el color marron claro del liquido. En casa a veces cuando me sobra leche condensada me preparo un "Latte Espanol". Consiste en llenar un vaso de cafe negro y agregarle una cucharada sopera de leche condensada. Es tan pero tan rico.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: