Monday, October 12, 2009

Celebrating


Sunday was a day of celebrations. For me, I was celebrating eating this delicious orange syrup and almond cake to mark the end of the subject "classroom management". For Anton, he was eating a choc chip muffin to celebrate his bike ride adventure and for my niece Sofia, she was celebrating her 15th birthday party, a coming of age wedding like party in Argentina. I was thinking of her all along and hoping everything went well and happiness prevailed.

El domingo fue un dia de celebraciones. Para mi, fue celebrar terminar la materia "classroom management" que me volvio loca este semestre, con esta torta de naranja y almendras. Para Anton fue celebrar su aventura en bicicleta y para mi sobrina Sofia fue celebrar sus 15. Todo el dia pense en ella esperando que todo haya salido bien y que la felicidad reinara es su dia tan especial.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: