Monday, April 30, 2012

A very sad weekend

A very sad weekend with the passing of my sister's dog Brisa, a female Golden Retriever (wanna be, like I used to joke, as she wasn't a pure breed).She was cute and playful and a bit crazy, but she loved my sister and her family and I loved her for that. She will be sadly missed. Today on The Animals Day in Argentina I want to wish her peace and rest wherever her soul is. I will miss you Brichi. My heart aches for all the animals in the world that don't have a home, wild or otherwise. I hope that more people become aware of how sacred life is, not matter what species.

Un fin de semana muy triste con la muerte de la perrita de mi hermana Brisa, una Golden Retriever (wanna be, como yo le solia decir con carino). Brisa era simpatica, juguetona y un poquito loquita, pero amaba a mi hermana y a su familia y por eso yo la amaba a ella tambien. Brisa sera tristemente extranada. Hoy en el dia de los animales en Argentina quiero deserale paz y descanso donde sea que su alma este. Te voy a extranar Brichi. Mi corazon duele por todos los animales en el mundo que no tienen un hogar, salvajes o no. Espero que mas gente se de cuenta que tan sagrada y valiosa la vida es, no importa cual sea la especie.


No comments: