Tuesday, April 24, 2012







After getting up the next morning we went for a walk to the beach, just on the other side of the road. Anton tried building a rock bridge so that I could cross without getting my feet wet, but it didn't work, so I took my shoes and socks off and crossed the river walking, getting my legs wet. Then we walked on the rocks for a while, taking note of the weird formations and the effect of the erosion on the surface.

Despues de levantarnos al otro dia fuimos a la playa del otro lado de la ruta. Anton trato de construir un puente de piedras para que yo cruce el pequeno rio sin mojarme las zapatillas, pero no funciono y al final me tuve que descalzar. Cruce del otro lado mojandome los pies y despues caminamos por las rocas por un rato observando las raras formaciones rocosas y los efectos de la erosion sobre la superficie.

No comments: