Monday, September 26, 2011

Too bright

My cats don't like the light in the morning. I must admit I feel like them when my alarm goes off and I realise it is time to get up. Oli is really funny because he only opens one eye, he likes the idea of being only half asleep (literally), but still see what is going on around him.
It was Felipe's birthday on Saturday and we forgot to celebrate so he will have to share Anton's birthday celebrations. Sorry Felipe your humans are too busy and are not being very good, but don't worry not long now before things start to change. We love you so much!

A mis gatos no les gusta la luz a la manana. Debo admitir que yo me siento como ellos cuando suena mi alarma y me doy cuenta que es hora de levantarse. Oli es re gracioso porque abre un ojo solo, le gusta la idea de seguir medio dormido, literalmente, pero todavia poder ver que es lo pasa a su alrededor.
Fue el cumple de Felipe el sabada y otra vez paso desapercibido, asique manana tendra que compartir la celebracion con su hermano Anton. Perdon Felipe tus humanos estan muy ocupados y no te estan dando mucha bola, pero no te preocupes que falta poquito para que las cosas empiecen a cambiar (para mejor). Te amamos tanto!

No comments: