Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to work


It wasn't the holiday that I was looking forward to, so much stress and worries plus university study, but even though I didn't enjoy it I don't want it to end. Ric and I went to Westerfolds Park and sat there in the cool breeze to enjoy the last minutes of freedom. It was really nice and it sort of broke the day. Now I have to try to get into bed and get some sleep that will never come. Tomorrow I will see everyone from work and meet new people and a whole lot of things will be set in motion again. I am not ready for it, I never am. No house yet, no car and heaps of things swirling in my head. One thing I know for sure, I don't want to get sucked into a world of weird behaviour and meaningless stress. I will remind myself that what matters is somewhere else and just keep reminding myself. Hello work, goodbye holiday, will catch you back soon!

No fueron las vacaciones que estaba esperando, tanto stress y preocupaciones ademas de estudio, pero asi y todo no quiero que terminen. Hoy fuimos al parque (Ricky y yo) y nos sentamos a tomar unos mates sientiendo la brisa fresca y disfrutando los ultimos minutos de libertad. Fue re lindo y como que corto un poco el dia.. Ahora tengo que tratar de irme a la cama y esperar que me agarre sueno...llegara? Manana vere otra vez a la gente del laburo y conocere gente nueva y un monton de cosas se pondran en movimiento otra vez. No estoy lista para eso, nunca lo estoy. Todavia sin casa y sin auto y un monton de cosas nadando en mi cabeza. Una cosa se con seguridad: no me quiero enroscar en el boludeo, el comportamiento raro y el estress sin sentido. Me recordare a mi misma que lo que importa esta en otro lado y me lo seguire recordando. Hola trabajo, adios vacaciones, te veo pronto otra vez!

1 comment:

vale said...

Arriba el animo hermanita!!!, todo se va ir acomodando, cada cosa en su lugar. A veces lleva mas tiempo del que esperamos, pero buena energia! i love you.