Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pobre Vidito


Hey here I am again, another boring and tedious weekend with lots of study to do. Last weekend Ricky spent all Sunday doing this. What is it? It's my design brief. I had to create a design brief and then engage with it as a student. Only my student was Ricky and he had to design a re-usable take-away container for the new school canteen's healthy menu. He did a great job!! Thank you vidi!

This weekend I worked on my other assignment for my unit "Early Childhood Education". I hated it, it was a power point presentation on an observation carried out of 2 different students. It was so boring having to type word by word what was said and done....I really don't want to do that again! I did enjoy the analysing of the recording process. Anyway in the meantime a Park Ranger knock on my door to get into my backyard to try catch a tail-less cat! The cat was injured and hid under my house so he trapped it there until he got a cage-trap, came back and set it up. 5 minutes later the cat was caught! He was so scared. I felt really bad. The ranger said he was going to take it to the vet, hope he didn't lie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: