Sunday, May 31, 2009

Friday

A week or more without posting anything, such is my life, no time to even scratch an itch!. I took this self protrait on Friday at work, in the classroom, just before morning tea. I wasn't feeling very well, sorethroat and headache...I ended going home earlier. Not that it helped me much, but at least I couched it in the afternoon, took some cold and flu meds and ended up feeling a little better on Saturday. I guess I must be greatful since I used all Saturday to finish my last assignment for the semester. It was a long and tedious one, but is now nearly finished. All I have to do now is the reference page and some last minute spell check and such. Nearly there!! Can't wait to have nothing to do!

Esta es un autoretrato tomado en el aula mientras los chicos estaban en la clase de musica, el viernes pasado. Me sentia mal asique me vine a casa temprano. El sabado me senti mejor y pude terminar mi ultimo final de la facultad. Que alivio que voy a sentir el martes a la noche cuando este ensobrado y listo para viajar a Tasmania.
Patrick si traducis esto sabras que no te menti el viernes.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: