Sunday, April 5, 2015

Eclipse

Okay we could see the total lunar eclipse last night here in Melbourne. I put the camera on the tripod and in the darkness tried to adjust all the camera settings to get some good shots. I am more familiar with my camera than I was a week ago, but not yet to the point when I remember how to change all the settings by rote and to the touch. So the results are not brilliant, barely adequate I would say. But at least I got to record the blood moon and I am closer to know how to do it properly next time.

Okay anoche pudimos ver el eclipse lunar total en Melbourne. Puse la camara en el tripode y en la oscuridad trate de ajustar todos los botones para obtener algun resultado positivo. Estoy mas familiarizada con mi camara que lo que estaba una semana atras, pero todavia no al punto de recordar como hacer todos los ajustes de memoria. Asique los resultados no son brillantes, apenas adecuados diria. Pero al menos logre grabar la luna sangrienta y estoy mas cerca de saber como hacerlo mejor la proxima vez.





No comments: