Sunday, April 5, 2015

25 Years of Love

Last March 26th was my 25th wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast these years have gone. It is pretty scary. It feels like it was yesterday I was getting ready to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life. Only slowing down to a crawl I can think about how many things we live through and then the years are there, but in the every day of our lives the years don't exist. Every day is new and I still feel the same, I still love my husband as that day when we decided to spend our lives together. I have to say that we lived through good and bad, but we always have loved each other and respected the individual within the couple. Together we made many choices, some good, some bad, some difficult ones, but the best thing we made together was our child, Anton, the best human on this planet. So, not bad for a couple of kids who left everything they knew behind 25 years ago to start a new life. Here we are, still happy, still in love. Happy Anniversary Ric, I love you!




El 26 de Marzo pasado fueron nuestras bodas de plata. 25 anos! No puedo creer que rapido que pasaron estos anos. Da miedo. Parece que fue ayer que me preparaba para vivir mi vida junto al amor de mi vida. Solo cuando bajo el ritmo y pienso en cuantas cosas vivimos juntos puedo darme cuenta que los anos estan ahi. Pero en el trajin diario de nuestras vidas, los anos no existen. Cada dia es nuevo y se siente de la misma manera. Aun amo a mi amor como aquel dia cuando decidimos pasar el resto de nuestra vida juntos, Hemos vivido por cosas buenas y malas, pero siempre amandonos y respetando al individuo dentro de la pareja. Juntos tomamos muchas deciciones, algunas buenas, otras no tanto, muchas dificiles, pero lo mejor que hicimos juntos fue nuestro hijo, Anton, el mejor ser humano que existe sobre esta tierra. Asique, no tan mal para un par de chicos que dejaron todo lo que conocian detras para emprender una vida nueva. Aqui estamos. Juntos. Felices. Aun enamorados. Feliz Aniversario Ricky. Te amo! 

No comments: